- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lovin Spoonful - Hums Of The Lovin' Spoonful
- Write a Review
- #L01323 000000000 L01323000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/29/2015;Notes:Hums of the Lovin' Spoonful is the third album (excluding one soundtrack album) by the folk/rock band The Lovin' Spoonf...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/29/2015;Notes:Hums of the Lovin' Spoonful is the third album (excluding one soundtrack album) by the folk/rock band The Lovin' Spoonful, released in 1966. It peaked at No. 14 on the Billboard Pop Albums chart. Hums was a deliberate attempt by the band to record in a variety of styles. They composed and played in the pop, country, jug-band, blues and folk styles. It would ultimately end up to be the last full project by the original lineup. It was recorded in New York with the exception of "Lovin' You' which was recorded in Los Angeles. John Sebastian - lead and background vocals, guitar, 12-string guitar, autoharp, piano, organ, ocarina, pedal steel guitar, Irish harp - Steve Boone - electric and double bass, piano, organ, percussion - Joe Butler - drums, percussion, background vocals, lead vocal on "Full Measure" - Zal Yanovsky - electric and acoustic guitar, banjo, background vocals, slide whistle, lead vocal on "Voodoo in My Basement" - Henry Diltz - clarinet - Artie Schroeck - electric piano on "Summer in the City" - Larry Hankin - Jews harp;Track List:1. Lovin' You 2:25;2. Bes' Friends 1:52;3. Voodoo in My Basement 2:35;4. Darlin' Companion 2:22;5. Henry Thomas 1:40;6. Full Measure 2:40;7. Rain on the Roof 2:13;8. Coconut Grove 2:38;9. Nashville Cats 2:34;10. 4 Eyes 2:53;11. Summer in the City 2:39
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.