- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lucinda Williams - The Ghosts Of Highway 20
- Write a Review
- #K55730 000000000 K55730000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/05/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album from the acclaimed singer/songwriter. We've all heard about the iconic vib...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/05/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album from the acclaimed singer/songwriter. We've all heard about the iconic vibe of Route 66, the neon lights on Broadway and the ocean air of the Pacific Coast Highway. But there are untold stories emanating from countless blue highways across the land like Interstate 20, which cuts a 1500-mile swath from South Carolina to Texas, and cuts deep into the spirit of those who've spent their lives traversing it. Lucinda Williams is one of those people, and with the expansive, enveloping The Ghosts of Highway 20, she brings those stories to life and gives listeners a remarkably vivid look at how the highway has been a literal and figurative backdrop throughout her entire life.;Track List:1. Dust;2. House of Earth;3. I Know All About It;4. Place in My Heart;5. Death Came;6. Doors of Heaven;7. Louisiana Story;8. The Ghosts of Highway 20;9. Bitter Memory;10. Factory;11. Close the Door on Love;12. If My Love Could Kill;13. If There's a Heaven;14. Faith Grace;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.