- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luke Bryan - Kill the Lights
- Write a Review
- K54660 000000000 K54660000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the country superstar, the follow up to Luke's most successful project to d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the country superstar, the follow up to Luke's most successful project to date, Crash My Party, which contained six consecutive #1 singles, is certified Double Platinum and has currently sold over two million copies with eight million digital downloads. Since the debut of his first album in 2007, Luke Bryan has placed 12 singles at #1 and sold nearly seven million albums with 27 million digital tracks from his four studio albums.;Track List:1. Kick the Dust Up Luke Bryan 3:12;2. Kill the Lights Luke Bryan 2:59;3. Strip It Down Luke Bryan 4:02;4. Home Alone Tonight Luke Bryan Karen Fairchild 3:10;5. Razor Blade Luke Bryan 3:40;6. Fast Luke Bryan 3:26;7. Move Luke Bryan 3:46;8. Just Over Luke Bryan 3:14;9. Love It Gone Luke Bryan 3:37;10. Way Way Back Luke Bryan 3:19;11. To the Moon and Back Luke Bryan 3:58;12. Huntin' Fishin' and Lovin' Every Day Luke Bryan 4:37;13. Scarecrows Luke Bryan 3:37
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.