- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luke Combs - This One's For You
- Write a Review
- K57564 000000000 K57564000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the 27 year-old Asheville, North Carolina country music sensation. With gr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the 27 year-old Asheville, North Carolina country music sensation. With gritty, grizzled vocals, brazen songwriting talent and one hell of a live show, Luke Combs stormed onto country music landscape as a force to be reckoned with. Combs' debut smash radio single Hurricane quickly became a staple anthem for country fans. After attending Appalachian State, Combs, a true road warrior, built his avid fan base, delivering over 200 rowdy, hold-nothing-back shows per year.;Track List:1. Out There 3:23;2. Memories Are Made of 3:36;3. Lonely One 3:26;4. Beer Can 3:31;5. Hurricane 3:43;6. One Number Away 3:42;7. Don't Tempt Me 3:32;8. When It Rains It Pours 4:01;9. This One's for You 3:50;10. Be Careful What You Wish for 2:55;11. I Got Away with You 3:48;12. Honky Tonk Highway 3:32
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.