- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Luke Winslow-King - I'm Glad Trouble Don't Last Always
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K73088 000000000 K73088000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:"Imagine, if you will, if Rufus Wainwright had been born in New Orleans at the turn of the century. Witty, soulful, urb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:"Imagine, if you will, if Rufus Wainwright had been born in New Orleans at the turn of the century. Witty, soulful, urbane, and Southern through and through."-HONEST TUNE On I'm Glad Trouble Don't Last Always, Luke Winslow-King draws from a deep, dark creative well, turning heartbreak and divorce into an inspired soundtrack for picking up the pieces. Electric and sentimentally raw, it pulses through LWK's geographical stomping grounds, starting with the pre-war jive of New Orleans, travelling the bloodlines that flow along the Mississippi River toward the Delta bottleneck slide, and the funky meter of Memphis R&B. Further north, it takes a right for an infusion of greasy Chicago blues, and arrives at the headwaters of his birthplace in rural Michigan for some tell-it-like-it-is confessionals. Through nine songs, there are stylistic nods to a blend of contemporaries and influences like Gary Clark Jr, Bonnie Raitt and Ry Cooder while maintaining LWK's distinct musical voice. Although you know he's been through some hard times, Luke Winslow-King comes out on the other side knowing of love and loss.;Track List:1. On My Way;2. I'm Glad Trouble Don't Last Always;3. Change Your Mind;4. Heartsick Blues;5. Esther Please;6. Watch Me Go;7. Act Like You Love Me;8. Louisiana Blues;9. No More Crying
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.