- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Nuthin Fancy
- Write a Review
- #K60256 000000000 K60256000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP repressing of this classic album by the Southern rock legends. Though the Southern ro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP repressing of this classic album by the Southern rock legends. Though the Southern rock genre existed before and after Lynyrd Skynyrd, no other band personified the lifestyle quite like this motley crew. Released in 1975, The biggest difference with Nuthin' Fancy is that the band, through touring, has become heavier and harder, fitting right in with the heavy album rock bands of the mid-'70s. The album was their first to reach the Top 10, peaking at #9 on the US albums chart. Includes the tracks 'Saturday Night Special', 'I'm A Country Boy', 'Whiskey Rock-A-Roller' and more.;Track List:1. Saturday Night Special 5:08;2. Cheatin' Woman 4:38;3. Railroad Song 4:14;4. I'm a Country Boy 4:24;5. On the Hunt 5:25;6. Am I Losin 4:32;7. Made in the Shade 4:40;8. Whiskey Rock-A-Roller 4:33
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.