- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Second Helping
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K55516 000000000 K55516000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP repressing of this classic album by the Southern rock legends. Though the Southern ro...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP repressing of this classic album by the Southern rock legends. Though the Southern rock genre existed before and after Lynyrd Skynyrd, no other band personified the lifestyle quite like this motley crew. Lynyrd Skynyrd wrote the book on Southern rock with their first album, so it only made sense that they followed it for their second album, aptly titled Second Helping. Released in 1974, the group turned out a record that replicated all the strengths of the original, but was a little tighter and a little more professional. This album featured the band's biggest hit single, "Sweet Home Alabama" and reached #12 on the Billboard album charts.;Track List:1. Sweet Home Alabama;2. I Need You;3. Don't Ask Me No Questions;4. Workin' for MCA;5. The Ballad of Curtis Loew;6. Swamp Music;7. The Needle and the Spoon;8. Call Me the Breeze
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.