- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lyrics Born - Everywhere at Once
- Write a Review
- #K89043 000000000 K89043000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2008;Notes:Lyrics Born (a.k.a. Tom Shimura) has long been known for his innovative beats, creative collaborations, and soulful voc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2008;Notes:Lyrics Born (a.k.a. Tom Shimura) has long been known for his innovative beats, creative collaborations, and soulful vocals. Here he takes a giant leap forward in song craft, incorporating elements such as pop, reggaeton, and R&B. It's the rare MC who can bridge the gap between hip-hop and alternative rock, owning the crowd at Bonnaroo and Bumbershoot as easily as he trades rhymes with Charlie 2na. Just remember those can't-get-it-out-of-your-head songs from Nokia and Diet Coke commercials. LB catalog has SoundScanned over 100,000.;Track List:1. Intro Tag;2. Don't Change;3. Hott 2 Deff;4. Differences;5. Cakewalk;6. Shoe Hoes Anonymus (Skit);7. I'm a Phreak;8. I Like It I Love It;9. The World Is Calling;10. Top Shelf (Anything You Want);11. Is It the Skin I'm In?;12. Homeland Security (Skit);13. Do You Buy It?;14. Rules Were Ment to Be Broken;15. Whispers;16. I Can't Decide (Everywhere at Once);17. Re-Intro;18. Let Me in Let Me Out (Remix)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.