- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Machine Gun Kelly - General Admission
- Write a Review
- #K56151 000000000 K56151000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket with printed inner sleeves. Like the Gladiators during the Roman Empire, Ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket with printed inner sleeves. Like the Gladiators during the Roman Empire, Machine Gun Kelly burst onto the Music Scene with a life time worth of determination, engaging sense of theatre, passion for all forms of art and strength in 2004. His first official album debuted at #2 on Billboard s R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart and MTV awarded MGK it's Breaking Woodie Award for 2012. It is his strength that appeals to the young legion of fans as showcased by his chosen beats, awakening musical rhythms and creatively crafted lyrics. It is his daring nature and perseverance which will draw in the older audiences as 2015 promises to give a peak into MGK s World. Incorporating his experiences, traveling and interest in World Affairs and the State of Humanity across the Oceans, he has created the perfect anthem for today s societal Issues with his single 'A Little More', from his sophomore album General Admission. Vocalizing his views on everything from political wars to teen bullying while staying true to his constant thematic scheme, this album will be a true milestone moment for his career.;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.