- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Madeleine Peyroux - Anthem
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L43681 000000000 L43681000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/31/2018;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2018 album from the jazz vocalist. Anthem finds the singer-songwriter collaborating wit...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/31/2018;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2018 album from the jazz vocalist. Anthem finds the singer-songwriter collaborating with writers/musicians Patrick Warren (Bonnie Raitt, JD Souther, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Lana Del Rey, The Red Hot Chili Peppers), plus Brian MacLeod (Sara Bareilles, Leonard Cohen, Tina Turner, Ziggy Marley) and David Baerwald (Joni Mitchell, David and David, Sheryl Crow), who are also the basic rhythm section players on the album. Together, they cast a sober, poetic, and at times philosophical eye on the current state of the world. Produced and co-written by Larry Klein, the album came to life during the pivotal 2016 US elections, with the writers absorbing a constant stream of news over many months. Anthem is an album born out of the team being together in one room, musing over world events and letting personal experiences spark ideas.;Track List:1. On My Own 4:05;2. Down On Me 4:58;3. Party Tyme 4:35;4. Anthem 5:25;5. All My Heroes 3:58;6. On A Sunday Afternoon 4:15;7. The Brand New Deal 4:56;8. Lullaby 5:19;9. Honey Party 3:59;10. The Ghosts Of Tomorrow 4:13;11. We Might As Well Dance 3:14;12. Liberté 4:29;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.