- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Madlib - Beat Konducta In India Volume 3
- Write a Review
- K57481 000000000 K57481000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Third installment in Madlib's vicious Beat Konducta instrumental series. This time the good professor embraces the Indi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Third installment in Madlib's vicious Beat Konducta instrumental series. This time the good professor embraces the Indian nation for a new mutation in his never-ending search for the perfect beat. The sweet sounds of 60's and 70's Bombay soundtracks are all over this, but more on the obscure tip. Don't get it twisted - this is ain't no Sitar Beats comp, Ninja Tune's Bombay The Hard Way, or an Ananda Shankar sound. This is Madlib, people. He IS progressive hip hop, and has been for years. You know he wouldn't leave you with sounds already heard. 16 instrumentals, all worthy of some proper spitting, so be weary playing it around drunken backpackers. I already know people in the office are scoping it when they ask, "Is that going up today?" Yes it is, so I'd be on the ball for this one. For now check: "Indian Hump," "Onthatnewthing," "Indian Deli," "Dark Alley Incidental Music," "Early Party," "The Rip Off - Scene 3." Madlib, don't you ever take a vacation?;Track List:1. Enter: Hot Curry;2. Indian Hump;3. Movie Finale;4. Raw Tranquility Pt. 3;5. Freeze;6. Masala;7. Onthatnewthing;8. Indian Deli;9. The Rumble;10. Dancing Girls Theme;11. Piano Garden;12. Dark Alley Incidental Music;13. Early Party;14. Fifth Chant;15. The Rip Off (Scene 3);16. Sitar Ride
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.