- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Madonna - Madonna
- Write a Review
- K57120 000000000 K57120000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/21/2016;Notes:Madonna is the eponymous debut studio album by American singer and songwriter Madonna, released on July 27, 1983 by Sir...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/21/2016;Notes:Madonna is the eponymous debut studio album by American singer and songwriter Madonna, released on July 27, 1983 by Sire Records. It was renamed Madonna: The First Album for the 1985 international re-release of the album. In 1982, while establishing herself as a singer in Downtown New York, Madonna met Seymour Stein, president of Sire Records, who signed her after listening to her single "Everybody". The success of the single prompted Sire to sign her for an album's deal. Reggie Lucas was chosen as the primary producer, while Madonna solely wrote five of eight tracks on the album. However, she was not happy with the completed tracks and disagreed with Lucas's production techniques. She then invited John "Jellybean" Benitez to help her finish the album. Benitez remixed many of the tracks and produced "Holiday".;Track List:1. Lucky Star;2. Borderline;3. Burning Up;4. I Know It;5. Holiday;6. Think of Me;7. Physical Attraction;8. Everybody
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.