- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Madonna - Ray Of Light
- Write a Review
- K57151 000000000 K57151000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/11/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Ray of Light is the seventh studio album by Madonna, originally released on Feb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/11/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Ray of Light is the seventh studio album by Madonna, originally released on February 22, 1998. A departure from her previous work, Ray of Light is an electronica, dance and techno-pop album which incorporates several genres, including ambient, trip hop and house music. Vocally, the album saw Madonna sing with greater breadth and a fuller tone. Mystical themes are also strongly present in both lyrics and music as a result of Madonna embracing Kabbalah, her study of Hinduism and Buddhism, as well as her daily practice of Hatha Yoga. Ray of Light won four Grammy Awards from a total of six nominations. Commercially, the album peaked at #1 in many countries, such as Australia, Canada, Germany, and the United Kingdom. On the US Billboard 200, the album debuted and peaked at #2, with the biggest first week sales by a female artist at the time. Ray of Light has sold more than 16 million copies worldwide.;Track List:1. Drowned World / Substitute for Love;2. Swim;3. Ray of Light;4. Candy Perfume Girl;5. Skin;6. Nothing Really Matters;7. Sky Fits Heaven;8. Shanti / Ashtangi;9. Frozen;10. Power of Goodbye;11. To Have and Not to Hold;12. Little Star;13. Mer Girl;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.