- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Magic Music - Magic Music
- Write a Review
- #K63881 000000000 K63881000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Colorado-based legends Magic Music - dubbed the state's fir...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including digital download. Colorado-based legends Magic Music - dubbed the state's first "jam band" - have a storied history beginning as a merry troop of ‘70s renegades whose brotherhood was eternally forged in the music they made. Time passed and band's members sought their own paths but remained in touch. This 2016 album is produced by childhood friend and now member Tim Goodman, best known for his works with the Doobie Brothers, Emmylou Harris, and Johnny Cash, as well as a co-founder of the platinum-selling country rock group Southern Pacific. The inclusion of Jimmy Haslip (Yellow Jackets), Tommy Major (Entrain), Scarlet Rivera (Bob Dylan), plus guest appearances by John McFee, Billy Payne and many others has resulted in an astonishing musical journey. If there ever was a labor of love, this music is it. The Magic Music debut album is 40 years in the making. The Magic IS Real.;Track List:1. Bring the Morning Down;2. Bright Sun Bright Rain;3. Mole's Stumble;4. The Porcupine Flats Shuffle;5. The Shuffle Refrain;6. Gandy Dancer;7. Carolina Wind;8. The Flatbush Jig;9. Eldorado Canyon;10. Sundance;11. A Cossack's Song;12. Old Man Das;13. Country;14. Hayin';15. Better Days;16. Our Song/Colorado Rockies;17. The Cosmic Jingle;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.