- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Magnetic Fields - Wayward Bus / Distant Plastic Trees
- Write a Review
- #K56589 000000000 K56589000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Wayward Bus / Distant Plastic Trees - Two-fer containing the first two albums from the Indie/Electropop band led by Ste...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Wayward Bus / Distant Plastic Trees - Two-fer containing the first two albums from the Indie/Electropop band led by Stephin Merritt: Distant Plastic Trees (1991) and The Wayward Bus (1992). On these two albums, Merritt is responsible for the music and instrumentation while Susan Anway handles the lead vocals.;Track List:1. When You Were My Baby 2:41;2. The Saddest Story Ever Told 2:12;3. Lovers from the Moon 2:52;4. Candy 2:32;5. Tokyo Á Go-Go 3:12;6. Summer Lies 2:59;7. Old Orchard Beach 2:54;8. Jeremy 3:01;9. Dancing in Your Eyes 2:56;10. Suddenly There Is a Tidal Wave 3:19;11. Railroad Boy 2:59;12. Smoke Signals 3:28;13. You Love to Fail 2:30;14. Kings 2:15;15. Babies Falling 3:18;16. Living in An Abandoned Firehouse with You 3:58;17. Tar-Heel Boy 2:25;18. Falling in Love with the Wolfboy 4:05;19. Josephine 3:08;20. 100000 Fireflies 3:20;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.