- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Magpie Salute - High Water I
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L40197 000000000 L40197000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/10/2018;Notes:Double colored vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Pulled together by guitarist Rich Robinson, The Magpie Salute continue ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/10/2018;Notes:Double colored vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Pulled together by guitarist Rich Robinson, The Magpie Salute continue the storyline he began in the Black Crowes with guitarist Marc Ford and bassist Sven Pipien. Meanwhile, vocalist John Hogg shared Hookah Brown with Robinson as keyboardist Matt Slocum and drummer Joe Magistro both joined him for solo records and tours over the years. Now, these six individuals conjure magic on their full-length debut of original material, High Water I for 2018. "It's the recontextualization of playing with one another," Robinson states. "When I was putting this thing together, I was thinking about how even though we may not have played for almost a decade, it just comes back immediately. The chemistry is unexplainable. Of course, I'm the same guy who played with the Black Crowes and wrote all of those songs, but this is a different context for myself, Marc, and Sven.";Track List:1. Mary the Gypsy 3:08;2. High Water 5:45;3. Send Me An Omen 3:54;4. For the Wind 5:03;5. Sister Moon 3:47;6. Color Blind 3:45;7. Take It All 3:25;8. Walk on Water 4:08;9. Hand in Hand 3:23;10. You Found Me 4:49;11. Can You See 3:11;12. Open Up 3:57;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.