- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Maharajas - Yesterday Always
- Write a Review
- #K83093 000000000 K83093000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the fifth full-length album from the Maharaja's. This group based in Stockholm and Ore...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the fifth full-length album from the Maharaja's. This group based in Stockholm and Orebro have a well-established and dedicated following on the international garage-rock scene. Fuzz drenched Class AAA Swedish neo garage-rock armed with snotty and heartfelt vocals. A never ending parade of catchy original songs. Blistering 70's oozing power-pop blended with fab moody folk-rock, a pinch of tripped out psychedelia and on top, irresistible punk rock attitude. Never retro and always exciting! No wonder Little Steven (The Sopranos, Bruce Springsteen's E-Street Band) states the Maharaja's as his favorite band.;Track List:1. Nothing in Return;2. Into the Unknown;3. Yesterday Always Knew;4. Are You Ready to Shop?;5. Nine-One-One;6. Water to Wine *;7. Hunch;8. You're No Use to Me;9. Family Provider;10. Hands of Tyme;11. Take Me Home;12. It Doesn't Matter Anymore;13. Might Not Live Forever;14. My Mistakes;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.