- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mahavishnu Orchestra - Between Nothingness & Eternity
- Write a Review
- #K74766 000000000 K74766000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Between Nothingness And Eternity was the first live album from Mahavishnu O...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Between Nothingness And Eternity was the first live album from Mahavishnu Orchestra, and last with the original line-up, released in 1973. Their third album was to be a studio effort, but was scrapped during the final days of the project. A live album containing live renditions of three new songs came out instead, on which the five Jazz/Rock virtuosos can be heard stretching out at great length. Two tracks, guitarist John McLaughlin's 'Trilogy' and keyboardist Jan Hammer's 'Sister Andrea' are proportioned roughly as they were in their studio renditions, while the third, McLaughlin's 'Dream' is stretched to nearly double it's 11-minute studio length. Each composition develops organically through a number of sections, and there are fewer lockstep unison passages than on the earlier recordings. McLaughlin is as flashy and noisy as ever on double-necked electric guitar, and Hammer and violinist Jerry Goodman are a match for him in the speed department, with drummer Billy Cobham displaying a compelling, raw power which also gives bassist Rich Laird a showcase for his slightly subtler work.;Track List:1. Trilogy a) the Sunlit Path B) la Mere de la Mer C) Tomorrow's Story Not the Same;2. Sister Andrea;3. Dream
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.