- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mama Said Rock Is Dead
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54323 000000000 L54323000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/01/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. A flashy band in the style of the '80s, John Diva and the Rockets of Love has been blessed with the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/01/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. A flashy band in the style of the '80s, John Diva and the Rockets of Love has been blessed with the talent of bringing a breath of fresh air to classic rock music. They are the rightful heirs of an era in which Van Halen, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Whitesnake, Scorpions, Guns N' Roses and Mötley Crüe roved around all over the planet and took apart anything they could get their hands on. John Diva is charged US entertainment at it's very best. Equipped visually and musically with all the key ingredients that this form of music entails, John Diva and his Rockets embody smooth riffs, racy guitar solos bordering on supersonic, anthem like choruses and graphic texts filled with the stories of life, not always completely G-rated. Their debut album, Mama Said Rock Is Dead, with tongue-in-cheek humor, tells stories from the life of Rock 'N' Roll James Bond John Diva in full sound. All twelve songs were produced by Michael Voss (Mad Max, Michael Schenker, Tony Carey et al) in the Gizmo 7 Studios in Malaga, Spain, the Principal Studios and the Kidroom Studio in Münster, with Chris von Rohr (Krokus, Gotthard) as creative supervisor.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.