- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mandolin Orange - Such Jubilee
- Write a Review
- #K68255 000000000 K68255000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:After the breakout critical success of Mandolin Orange's Yep Roc debut, This Side of Jordan, you'd expect the relentles...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:After the breakout critical success of Mandolin Orange's Yep Roc debut, This Side of Jordan, you'd expect the relentless onslaught of touring that accompanied it to seep into the writing of the North Carolina duo's follow-up. You'd expect the sound to reflect long days on the road, long nights onstage, unfamiliar cities, countless miles. You'd expect the classic 'road record.' But you'd be wrong. 'All of these songs are definitely a product of being on the road,' says multi-instrumentalist/singer Emily Frantz of Mandolin Orange's gorgeous new album, Such Jubilee, 'but they're not about the road.' 'They're about home,' explains song-writer/multi-instrumentalist/singer Andrew Marlin. 'Not because we were missing it, but because when you're gone so much, you start realizing what you have and what's waiting for you. You realize there's this place to come back to at the end of the journey, and that's where a lot of these songs come from.' Such Jubilee is a record about home, both the place and the idea. Some days it's a safe, warm, loving refuge from the world outside. Other days it's cold and empty and too quiet. Either way, it's always waiting for you at the end of the road.;Track List:1. Old Ties and Companions;2. Settled Down;3. Little Worlds;4. Rounder;5. From Now on;6. Jump Mountain Blues;7. That Wrecking Ball;8. Blue Ruin;9. Daylight;10. Of Which There Is No Like;Special Attributes:WITH CD, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.