- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marianas Trench - Ever After
- Write a Review
- #K71897 000000000 K71897000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Over the last decade, Marianas Trench has constantly raised the bar for quality music. Since their 2...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Over the last decade, Marianas Trench has constantly raised the bar for quality music. Since their 2006 debut the Vancouver, BC-based pop-rock four piece has had two Certified Platinum-selling records, chart topping hits including "Fallout," "Haven't Had Enough" and "Stutter," and a 2013 JUNO Award for Group of the Year. Frontman Josh Ramsay also received a Grammy nomination in 2013 for co-writing and producing Carly Rae Jepsen's breakthrough smash "Call Me Maybe." With 2011's Ever After the band set out to stretch their imaginations even further than the high concepts of Masterpiece Theatre. Going a further step in the philosophy as a record representing one larger work of multiple linked ideas, the album has no breaks between songs and contains an overarching theme of a "pop-rock symphony based around a fairytale concept," says Ramsay. A fist full of high flying singles and another platinum certification later proved that the band's adventurous spirit was growing increasingly harder to ignore.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.