- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marika Hackman - We Slept Last Night
- Write a Review
- K65328 000000000 K65328000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Marika Hackman has announced her long awaited debut album, titled We Slept at Last. The album will be the folk songstre...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Marika Hackman has announced her long awaited debut album, titled We Slept at Last. The album will be the folk songstress' first full length release in the wake of a string of acclaimed EP's in her back catalogue already, with the singer slowly building a buzz since she first emerged in 2012. The album will be released through Dirty Hit Records, the independent label home to the 1975 and Wolf Alice, and will feature 12 entirely new, unreleased songs. To coincide with the announcement, a video has also been released of Hackman performing past single 'Cinnamon' at the legendary Toerag studios.;Track List:1. Drown;2. Before I Sleep;3. Ophelia;4. Open;5. Skin;6. Claude's Girl;7. Animal Fear;8. In Words;9. Monday Afternoon;10. Undone Undress;11. Next Year;12. Let Me in
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.