- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mark Lanegan - Blues Funeral
- Write a Review
- #K86912 000000000 K86912000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/07/2012;Notes:BLUES FUNERAL is the first Mark Lanegan Band album since 2004's BUBBLEGUM. It was recorded in Hollywood, California by ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/07/2012;Notes:BLUES FUNERAL is the first Mark Lanegan Band album since 2004's BUBBLEGUM. It was recorded in Hollywood, California by Alain Johannes at his 11AD Studio. The music was played by Johannes and Jack Irons with appearances from Greg Dulli, Josh Homme among others. Mark Lanegan has sung with Screaming Trees, Queens of the Stone Age, the Twilight Singers, the Gutter Twins, Soulsavers and Isobel Campbell. Features the single "Riot in My House".;Track List:1. The Gravedigger's Song;2. Bleeding Muddy Water;3. Grey Goes Black;4. St Louis Elegy;5. Riot in My House;6. Ode to Sad Disco;7. Phantasmagoria Blues;8. Quiver Syndrome;9. Harborview Hospital;10. Leviathan;11. Deep Black Vanishing Train;12. Tiny Grain of Truth;Special Attributes:MP3 DOWNLOAD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.