- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshmallow Coast - Vangelis Rides Again
- Write a Review
- #K85484 000000000 K85484000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the ninth album from Marshmallow Coast AKA Andy Gonzales. This Elephant Six alumni (of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the ninth album from Marshmallow Coast AKA Andy Gonzales. This Elephant Six alumni (of Montreal, Music Tapes, Mind Brains) never stops writing. Some people are in it for the money, some people are in it for the drugs. Andy Gonzales is in it for the music. In a career of stylistic left-turns and singular talent, Vangelis Rides Again is the most singular, affecting record in the career of Marshmallow Coast, a brittle prog-pop wasteland that leaves the listener weeping and numb. Everything sounds like it emerged from an empty late-night hotel lounge in decline, a dark sense of urgency delivered in a laid-back style. It's the end of the world as seen through pharmaceutical gauze. It's the most mysterious and moving record of an inscrutable career, a record as unique and warm and captivating as an unread suicide note at the bottom of a shoebox. Vangelis Rides Again sounds like it was made in those early morning glacial hours, that Venn diagram of wakefulness and dreaming-or was it a nightmare, the most haunting time of the night, the most haunting time of your life.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.