- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mary Lambert - Bold
- Write a Review
- #K67869 000000000 K67869000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Mary Lambert delivers her truth in a queer-pop package for her 2017 EP, Bold. Best known for her Gra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Mary Lambert delivers her truth in a queer-pop package for her 2017 EP, Bold. Best known for her Grammy-nominated, triple-platinum selling collaboration with Macklemore and Ryan Lewis on "Same Love," Lambert chose to release this EP independently. She created a Kickstarter campaign and reached a $20,000 goal in a matter of hours- a testament to her passionate fan base. Bold serves as the follow-up to Heart on My Sleeve (2014), where fans fell in love with her certified Gold ranked confessional, "Secrets." Combining her slam poetry background, struggles with mental illness and the freedom to be authentic, Lambert produces a joyfully complex EP.;Track List:1. Do Anyything;2. Lay Your Head Down;3. Hang Out with You;4. Know Your Name;5. I'd Be Your Wife;6. Love Is Love (Featuring Mary Kay Lambert);7. Know Your Name (Reverb Junkie Remix
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.