- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Matchbox Twenty - Yourself Or Someone Like You
- Write a Review
- K54284 000000000 K54284000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Limited transparent red colored vinyl LP pressing. Yourself or Someone Like You is the debut studio album by alt-rock b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Limited transparent red colored vinyl LP pressing. Yourself or Someone Like You is the debut studio album by alt-rock band Matchbox 20, released in 1996.. While their first single, "Long Day", was a radio success in the West Coast, the album soon spawned several Top 40 singles throughout 1997 and 1998, including "Push", "3 A.M.", "Real World", and "Back 2 Good". The album features a sound similar to traditional rock sound and post-grunge. The album features themes of adolescence, loneliness, psychological abuse, humiliation, depression, anger, and alcoholism. The album sold several million copies in the U.S and was certified Diamond, and it was also certified multi-platinum in Australia, Canada and New Zealand. To date, the album has sold more than 15 million copies worldwide.;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.