- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Matisyahu - Akeda
- Write a Review
- L29522 000000000 L29522000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Matisyahu has come a long way since 2005 when he released his breakout album, Live at Stubb's (which...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Matisyahu has come a long way since 2005 when he released his breakout album, Live at Stubb's (which reached #1 on the Reggae Albums Chart and #30 on the Billboard 200). Since then he has pushed himself dynamically and creatively, breaking with expectation at every turn and remaking his musical image with nearly every album. And AKEDA is no different in this regard. AKEDA is depth and naturalness it is by far Matisyahu's most personal album, and the one over which he has had the most creative control. Quoting Matisyahu, 'AKEDA is the kind of album an artist makes when there is no other creative choice but to turn oneself inside-out, to scrape the insides and reveal everything raw'.;Track List:1. Reservoir;2. Broken Car;3. Watch the Walls Melt Down;4. Champion;5. Built to Survive (Feat. Zion I);6. Ayeka (Teach Me to Love);7. Black Heart;8. Star on the Rise;9. Surrender;10. Confidence (Feat. Collie Buddz);11. Vow of Silence;12. Obstacles;13. Hard Way;14. Sick for So Long;15. Akeda
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.