- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mazzy Star - Seasons of Your Day
- Write a Review
- #K62371 000000000 K62371000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/24/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the first album in 17 years from the California Dream Pop duo. Titled Seasons o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/24/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the first album in 17 years from the California Dream Pop duo. Titled Seasons of Your Day, the long-awaited follow up to 1996's Among My Swan was co-written and co-produced by founding members David Roback and Hope Sandoval. The album was recorded in California and is summed up as "music for lovers, music for broken hearts." My Bloody Valentine's Colm Ó Cíosóig and the late U.K. Folk legend Bert Jansch guest on the record, the latter having returned the favor to Roback, who contributed guitar work to Jansch's final studio album, 2006's the Black Swan. Among the album's 10 tracks are "Common Burn" and "Lay Myself Down", both of which surfaced as a split-single in late 2011. Also included is the first proper single, "California", which eerily captures how a meditative West Coast stroll should sound.;Track List:1. In the Kingdom;2. California;3. I've Gotta Stop;4. Does Someone Have Your Baby Now;5. Common Burn;6. Seasons of Your Day;7. Flying Low;8. Sparrow;9. Spoon;10. Lay Myself Down
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.