- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - Sing in Japanese
- Write a Review
- #K74256 000000000 K74256000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/13/2011;Notes:In keeping with the theme of their last release, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes decided to tackle the proud musical trad...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/13/2011;Notes:In keeping with the theme of their last release, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes decided to tackle the proud musical tradition of another country, rather than a specific genre. This time they set their sights on the land of the rising sun, Japan. The boys ply their fun loving, punk rock style to these Japanese classics, resulting in 6 up tempo sing-a-longs peppered with guitar riffs hotter than wasabi. Look out Japan, you may have survived Godzilla, but with SING IN JAPANESE on the horizon, you may not be so lucky.;Track List:1. Hero;2. Kokoro No Tabi;3. Kekkon Shiyoyo;4. C-C-C;5. 22 Sai No Wakare;6. Linda Linda
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.