- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mean Jeans - Singles
- Write a Review
- L01500 000000000 L01500000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2015;Notes:This epic 20 song collection comps singles, compilation appearances, a few covers (White Wires, Big Eyes, Sparks) and o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2015;Notes:This epic 20 song collection comps singles, compilation appearances, a few covers (White Wires, Big Eyes, Sparks) and one track from deep in the vaults making it's vinyl debut! Originally released on labels such as Dirtnap (natch!) Goner, Trouble In Mind, It's Alive, Big Neck, and more, Singles works as a great overview of a now established band's humble beginnings and subsequent progression. Listening to these songs reminds us of why we fell so hard for these guys in the first place, it's been really fun for us here at Dirtnap to revisit some of this stuff! It's all covered, from their earliest 2-piece recordings, to the first album era with HOWIE DOODAT on bass, to their current, slightly (but not much!) more polished lineup with JUNIOR JEANS. This comp shows the band at their rawest, oftentimes most goofy and irreverent, and oftentimes best. Pick it up.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.