- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Megadeth - Warheads On Foreheads
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56110 000000000 L56110000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/22/2019;Notes:Four LP pressing. 2018 marked the 35th anniversary for Megadeth, one of the most influential powerhouses in thrash meta...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:03/22/2019;Notes:Four LP pressing. 2018 marked the 35th anniversary for Megadeth, one of the most influential powerhouses in thrash metal. All year long, the band celebrated with various events, culminating in Warheads on Foreheads - with Dave Mustaine personally A&R'ing a new anthology honoring his legacy - 35 tracks for 35 years. For the first time, a Megadeth anthology includes tracks from The System Has Failed, United Abominations, Endgame, Th1rt3en, Super Collider and the Grammy award winning Dystopia. 'Warheads on foreheads' is a military term expressed when bombing missions are underway.;Track List:1. Rattlehead;2. Mechanix;3. Killing Is My Businessand Business Is Good!;4. The Conjuring;5. Wake Up Dead;6. Devils Island;7. Good Mourning / Black Friday;8. Set the World Afire;9. In My Darkest Hour;10. Holy Warsthe Punishment Due;11. Hangar 18;12. Tornado of Souls;13. Rust in Peacepolaris;14. Five Magics;15. Take No Prisoners;16. Skin O' My Teeth;17. Angry Again;18. Symphony of Destruction;19. Sweating Bullets;20. A Tout Le Monde;21. Train of Consequences;22. Reckoning Day;23. Trust;24. She - Wolf;25. Wanderlust;26. Dread and the Fugitive Mind;27. Blackmail the Universe;28. Washington Is Next!;29. Head Crusher;30. Public Enemy No. 1;31. Kingmaker;32. The Threat Is Real;33. Poisonous Shadows;34. Death from Within;35. Dystopia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.