- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Melvins - A Walk With Love And Death
- Write a Review
- #K56065 000000000 K56065000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited edition colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. The Melvins have announced their first double al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited edition colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. The Melvins have announced their first double album, A Walk With Love and Death, set for release via Ipecac Recordings. The dual albums find the trio of Buzz Osborne, Dale Crover, and Steve McDonald showcasing two distinct sides to the band's music: Death, a proper Melvins' release, and Love, the score to the Jesse Nieminen directed, self-produced short also titled A Walk With Love and Death. - The albums, which include guests Joey Santiago (The Pixies), Teri Gender Bender (Le Butcherettes/Crystal Fairy) and Anna Waronker (That Dog), were self-produced with engineer Toshi Kosai.;Track List:1. Aim High;2. Queen Powder Party;3. Street Level St. Paul;4. The Hidden Juice;5. Give It to Me;6. Chicken Butt;7. Eat Yourself Out;8. Scooba;9. Halfway to the Bakersfield Mall;10. Pacoima Normal;11. Park Head;12. T-Burg;13. Track Star;14. The Asshole Bastard;15. Black Heath;16. Sober-Delic (Acid Only);17. Euthanasia;18. What's Wrong with You;19. Edgar the Elephant;20. Christ Hammer;21. Flaming Creature;22. Cactus Party;23. Cardboro Negro;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, VIOLET, PINK, SLIPSLEEVE PACKAGING
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.