- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Melvins - Bullhead
- Write a Review
- L29465 000000000 L29465000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/25/2018;Notes:Available again with updated artwork and a new gatefold sleeve! Melvins' follow-up to 1989's Ozma was 1991's groundbrea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/25/2018;Notes:Available again with updated artwork and a new gatefold sleeve! Melvins' follow-up to 1989's Ozma was 1991's groundbreaking Bullhead. The songs are longer, the mood is calmer, yet more menacing. "Boris" (which gave the Japanese group their name) is a long, slow, low death march of addiction and self-abuse. "Zodiac" is a frantic punk rock machine gun blasting away at Buzz's demons (both inner and outer). "Cow" is a happy baboon bashing away at the best drum solo of his life. "It's Shoved" is a groovy beat for the cast of Shindig to bop along to, until their carefree performances of The Pony, The Mashed Potato, and The Watusi are horribly interrupted by the soundstage tilting up and sliding them all into a mangled heap of screaming dancers, broken cameras and flaming electronic equipment at the bottom.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.