- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Melvins - Houdini
- Write a Review
- #K57860 000000000 K57860000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Signed to Atlantic Records in the hubbub after Nirvana's Nevermind exploded, the Melvins' fifth album Houdini was a con...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/24/2016;Notes:Signed to Atlantic Records in the hubbub after Nirvana's Nevermind exploded, the Melvins' fifth album Houdini was a conscious attempt by the band to make a record that wouldn't alienate their fans but that the band members themselves would also enjoy. Their best-selling release by a country-mile, this album crested at number 29 on on the Billboard Heatseekers chart. Houdini would be most folks introduction to the band and songs like 'Honeybucket' received MTV airplay. First time on vinyl since 1993. Mastered directly from original analog tapes. Six tracks produced by Kurt Cobain. Cover art by legendary artist Frank Kozik. Includes the vinyl-only bonus track 'Rocket Reducer No. 62 (Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa)' originally by the MC5. Gatefold sleeve. 180-gram vinyl.;Track List:1. Hooch;2. Night Goat;3. Lizzy;4. Going Blind;5. Honey Bucket;6. Hag Me;7. Set Me Straight;8. Sky Pup;9. Joan of Arc;10. Teet;11. Copache;12. Pearl Bomb;13. Rocket Reducer No. 62 (Rama Lama Fa Fa Fa);Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, BONUS TRACK, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.