- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Metallica - Death Magnetic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K54423 000000000 K54423000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:2014 double vinyl LP pressing reissue of this 2008 album on the band's own Blackened label. Metallica is easily one of ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:2014 double vinyl LP pressing reissue of this 2008 album on the band's own Blackened label. Metallica is easily one of the best, most influential Heavy Metal bands of the '80s. Responsible for bringing the genre back to Earth, the bandmates looked and talked like they were from the street, shunning the usual rockstar games of Metal musicians during the early '80s. They expanded the limits of Thrash, using speed and volume not for their own sake, but to enhance their intricately structured compositions.;Track List:1. That Was Just Your Life (Physical Album Version);2. The End of the Line (Physical Album Version);3. Broken Beat Scarred (Physical Album Version);4. The Day That Never Comes (Physical Album Version);5. All Nightmare Long (Physical Album Version);6. Cyanide (Physical Album Version);7. The Unforgiven III (Physical Album Version);8. The Judas Kiss (Physical Album Version);9. Suicide Redemption (Physical Album Version);10. My Apocalypse (Physical Album Version)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.