- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Method Man - 4:21... The Day After
- Write a Review
- K59540 000000000 K59540000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of this 2006 release. 4:21... The Day After is the fourth studio album by rapper and W...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of this 2006 release. 4:21... The Day After is the fourth studio album by rapper and Wu-Tang Clan member Method Man. The album features guest appearances from Fat Joe, Styles P, Redman, and various Wu-Tang Clan members. Production is handled by RZA, Havoc, Kwamé, Erick Sermon and Scott Storch, amongst others. U-God appears on the song "The Glide" but isn't credited. Method Man explained the album's title: "The national weed smoking day is 4/20, so I named my album 4/21 The Day After. Because after that day, you have this moment of clarity when you're not high and you see things clearly."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.