- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
mewithoutYou - Untitled Album
- Write a Review
- L51431 000000000 L51431000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/21/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. For eighteen years, Philadelphia's mewithoutYou has been a banner name for fans across genres becaus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/21/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. For eighteen years, Philadelphia's mewithoutYou has been a banner name for fans across genres because of their kinetic and truly original style. On their latest [Untitled] Album, the band continues to create the same intensity that has captivated fans for almost two decades. The record was produced by Will Yip at nearby Studio 4, the same place where 2015's epic Pale Horses was tracked. While elements of the band's signature sound still remain, there are new aspects at work. Lead single "Julia (or, 'Holy To the LORD' on the Bells of Horses)" is an explosive slow-burner. Marked by a soaring guitar refrain that echoes throughout the first verse, vocalist Aaron Weiss' other-worldly lyrics are sung rather than shouted through his renown spoken-word style. As a whole the record moves like seasons - songs shift between chaos and intimacy, frailty and strength, cacophony and harmony with expert navigation.;Track List:1. 9:27A.M. 7/29;2. Julia (Or 'Holy to the Lord' on the Bells of Horses);3. Another Head for Hydra;4. [Dormouse Sighs];5. Winter Solstice;6. Flee Thou Matadors!;7. Tortoises All the Way Down;8. 2459 Miles;9. Wendy Betsy;10. New Wine New Skins;11. Michael Row Your Boat Ashore;12. Break on Through (To the Other Side) [Pt. Two]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.