- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MF Doom - Operation Doomsday
- Write a Review
- K56676 000000000 K56676000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/22/2012;Notes:Operation: Doomsday is the debut solo album by American hip hop artist MF DOOM, marking his return to the hip hop scene...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/22/2012;Notes:Operation: Doomsday is the debut solo album by American hip hop artist MF DOOM, marking his return to the hip hop scene after KMD's demise. It was released as CD & 2/LP on Fondle 'Em Records in April 20, 1999, and reissued by Sub Verse Records in 2011 with a slightly altered track listing. The album was financed by MF Grimm who also supplied many of the samples in his capacity as executive producer. The album was also recorded in his basement. Despite this, he has never been paid any of the royalties he was entitled to, leading to a beef between the two artists for a period of time in the mid-2000s.;Track List:1. The Time We Faced Doom (Skit);2. Doomsday;3. Rhymes Like Dimes;4. The Finest;5. Back in the Days (Skit);6. Go with the Flow;7. Tick Tick;8. Red Gold;9. The Hands of Doom;10. Who You Think I Am?;11. Doom Are You Awake? (Skit);12. Hey!;13. Greenbacks;14. The M.I.C;15. The Mystery of Doom (Skit);16. Dead Bent;17. Gas Drawls;18. ?;19. Hero Vs. Villain (Epilogue);20. Side Three
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.