- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mikado - Forever
- Write a Review
- #K90937 000000000 K90937000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2017 two CD set, a comprehensive anthology by Mikado, the chic French elec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2017 two CD set, a comprehensive anthology by Mikado, the chic French electronic duo best known for their bittersweet singles 'Par Hasard' and 'Naufrage en Hiver'. Hailing from Paris, Mikado featured singer Pascale Borel and instrumentalist Gregori Czerkinsky. As well as cult debut single 'Par Hasard', issued by Crepuscule in October 1982, the remastered collection includes subsequent singles 'Naufrage en Hiver', 'Carnaval' and 'La Fille du Soleil' as well as debut album Mikado from 1985, executive produced by Haruomi Hosono of Yellow Magic Orchestra. Bonus tracks include b-sides, jingles, and several demo songs for an unfinished second album. There is also an English language version of 'Par Hasard' ('Romance'), Christmas album track 'Noel Sous le Soleil', plus a previous unreleased cover version of the theme from 'Night of the Hunter'.;Track List:1. A1. Par Hasard;2. A2. Au Jeu Du Mikado;3. A3. Ce Garcon-La;4. A4. Les Enfants Du Piree;5. A5. Un Naufrage en Hiver;6. B1. Attends Ou Vas-T'en;7. B2. Anita;8. B3. L'exotisme;9. B4. Quand Viendras-Tu;10. B5. Si Tu M'aimes;11. C1. Night of the Hunter;12. C2. D'accord D'accord;13. C3. L'ile Sauvage;14. C4. L'amour Est Un Peu Fragile;15. C5. en Souriant;16. D1. La Fille Du Soleil;17. D2. Carnaval;18. D3. Emma Et Vienna;19. D4. C'est Le Vent;20. D5. La Tour Eiffel;21. D6. Romance;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.