- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mike Coykendall - Half Past Present Pending
- Write a Review
- #K85387 000000000 K85387000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Veteran songwriter, producer and multi-instrumentalist Mike Coykendall is best known as a sideman, p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Veteran songwriter, producer and multi-instrumentalist Mike Coykendall is best known as a sideman, producer, and recordist via his work with M Ward, Blitzen Trapper and Richmond Fontaine to name a few, but he has also been making his own unique outsider records since the mid '80s. His latest takes the listener closer to his live performances, using the "rig", his one man live set-up, consisting of on oversized Kay electric guitar, a tin can kick drum and a huge set of high-hat cymbals, all mixed in with lots of reverb, delay and crunch. The record itself mixes excellent new compositions with some from his back catalog with fresh interpretations of other writers songs (he covers Roger Miller, Syd Barrett, etc) to great effect.;Track List:1. All That I Wanted;2. Spacebaker Blues;3. Late Night;4. Travel Round the World;5. In the Summertime;6. East of Cheney;7. Killing Time;8. Just South of Levitation;9. Hard Landing;10. Paranoid Eyes;11. Burn on Reentry;12. You Don't Have to Treat You That Way;13. Thing
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.