- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mike Watt - Hyphenated-Man
- Write a Review
- #K75960 000000000 K75960000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/01/2011;Notes:In an effort to judge Mike Watt's third opera on it's own merits, one may try to put aside everything he has done over ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/01/2011;Notes:In an effort to judge Mike Watt's third opera on it's own merits, one may try to put aside everything he has done over his career. This is not only a disservice to the man, but is, quite frankly, an impossible task. Twenty-six years after the Minutemen's landmark DOUBLE NICKELS ON THE DIME, Watt returns to the familiar punk and jazz influenced sound he and his band made famous. This time, it's more refined and more mature without lacking any of the energy or urgency of yesteryear. HYPHENATED-MAN features thirty songs in 47 minutes with Watt on bass, his deep baritone singing melodies and reciting spoken word while the Missingmen (Raul Morales and Tom Watson) wail on drums and guitar. Add to all of this a special redrawn cover by legendary artist Raymond Pettibon and you've got an album worthy of the history that led up to it.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.