- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miles Davis - Bags Groove
- Write a Review
- #K61963 000000000 K61963000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/01/1995;Notes:More than 30 years ago Miles Davis recorded this music in the company of such other giants as Milt Jackson, Thelonious ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/01/1995;Notes:More than 30 years ago Miles Davis recorded this music in the company of such other giants as Milt Jackson, Thelonious Monk, Kenny Clarke, Percy Heath, Sonny Rollins, and Horace Silver. Today the music they made is regarded as classic. "Bags' Groove," in two versions, is a perfect illustration of the improvisatory process, and the various delights that can develop from take to take the date with Rollins reveals his development toward major status. It is hard to believe that having heard these 1954 recordings, the critics could have called Davis's triumph at the Newport Jazz Festival in 1955 a "comeback." with Milt Jackson, Thelonious Monk, Percy Heath, Kenny Clarke, Sonny Rollins, Horace Silver. Tracks: Bags' Groove (2 takes), Airegin, Oleo, But Not for Me (2 takes), Doxy.;Track List:1. Bags' Groove [Take 1] - Miles Davis;2. Bags' Groove [Take 2] - Miles Davis;3. Airegin - Miles Davis Miles Davis the Modern Jazz Giants;4. Oleo - Miles Davis Miles Davis the Modern Jazz Giants;5. But Not for Me [Take 2] - Miles Davis Miles Davis the Modern Jazz Giants;6. Doxy - Miles Davis Miles Davis the Modern Jazz Giants;7. But Not for Me [Take 1] - Miles Davis
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.