- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
- Write a Review
- K61734 000000000 K61734000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/15/2010;Notes:The original album in it's re-mastered form, plus an extra bonus LP containing 2 tracks that were never available on vi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/15/2010;Notes:The original album in it's re-mastered form, plus an extra bonus LP containing 2 tracks that were never available on vinyl before, in a gatefold sleeve with liner notes. Extra tracks are an alternate take of 'Flamenco Sketches ' and a version of 'On Green Dolphin Street' recorded prior to the Kind of Blue sessions, with the legendary line-up of Bill Evans, John Coltrane, Paul Chambers and Jimmy Cobb. The initial pressing of 3000 numbered copies will be pressed on blue 180 grams vinyl. When these are gone the album, will revert to a standard 180g black vinyl edition. Music on Vinyl. 2010.;Track List:1. So What;2. Freddie Freeloader;3. Blue in Green;4. All Blues;5. Flamenco Sketches;6. Flamenco Sketches [Alternate Take][Take];7. On Green Dolphin Street;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACKS
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.