- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Milk Lines - Ceramic
- Write a Review
- #K86403 000000000 K86403000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 debut album. The husband-and-wife songwriting talents of Jeffrey Clarke (Demon's Claws,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 debut album. The husband-and-wife songwriting talents of Jeffrey Clarke (Demon's Claws, Hellshovel) and Emily Frances give one the feeling that Milk Lines have been commissioned by time itself to build a dream-like bridge, so that reality might have the chance at a glimpse... Their wide range of influences and unique brand of music are organic, primitive yet thoughtful. The lo-fi, trippy and sometimes country-laced tunes display a fresh and original sound. After having played a few select events in the Montreal-Toronto area, Milk Lines were noticed by Toronto's fucked up and asked to record their first and only release to date, the Crystal Crown single. The band has since been tapped by The King Khan & BBQ Show to support them on two of their US tours.;Track List:1. Planes of Neptune;2. Pellucidar;3. Golden Torpedo;4. Lucille;5. Suicide Note;6. Purgatory;7. Crib Death;8. Can I Stand in Your Sun;9. Came from Her;10. Crystal Crown;11. Another Breed;12. Planes of Neptune
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.