- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Milos Karadaglic - Blackbird: The Beatles Album
- Write a Review
- #K77906 000000000 K77906000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. After delighting audiences with the core-classical heritage of the guitar in his three previous albu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. After delighting audiences with the core-classical heritage of the guitar in his three previous albums, award-winning guitarist Milos Karadaglic now makes a thrilling new departure. He performs innovative new arrangements of songs by the Beatles, collaborating with celebrated artists from the pop, jazz, classical and world music fields, including Tori Amos, Anoushka Shankar, Gregory Porter, Sergio Assad and Steven Isserlis. Songs include Blackbird, Come Together, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Eleanor Rigby, Fool on the Hill and many others. The album was recorded in the famous Studio 2 of Abbey Road Studios, where the Beatles recorded almost all of their songs. The sessions also used some of the original microphones. The spirit, the whole magic of this space was truly intoxicating. It was a bit like they were all there, says Milos.;Track List:1. Blackbird;2. Come Together;3. The Fool on the Hill;4. And I Love Her;5. While My Guitar Gently Weeps;6. Let It Be - Milos Karadaglic Gregory Porter;7. Eleanor Rigby;8. Yesterday;9. Something;10. She's Leaving Home - Milos Karadaglic Tori Amos;11. Michelle - Milos Karadaglic Steven Isserlis;12. Here There Everywhere;13. Here Comes the Sun;14. All My Loving;15. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds - Milos Karadaglic Anoushka Shankar
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.