- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Minsk - Out Of A Center Which Is Neither Dead Nor Alive
- Write a Review
- #K92324 000000000 K92324000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:How the hell does a vinyl release not happen until over 3 years later? We will just use the old 'for reasons beyond our...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:How the hell does a vinyl release not happen until over 3 years later? We will just use the old 'for reasons beyond our control' on this one. Some of that is actually true too! Anyways after a huge wait Minsk's 'Out of a CenterWhich is Neither Dead nor Alive' will be available on double LP format. The double LP goodness will be wrapped up in a gatefold cover (new design too), with rad inner sleeves all by the one and only Tony Wyioming. We will also be including a free digital download card with every double LP so you can listen to it on your digital device. Taking sonic inspiration from bands like Hawkwind & Uriah Heep adding tribal elements reminiscent of bands such as Dead Can Dance and uniting it with their own brand of metallic dirge, Minsk takes the listener on a journey of psychedelic heaviness.;Track List:1. A1 Waging War on the Forevers;2. A2 Bloodletting and Forgetting;3. B1 Narcotics and Dissecting Knives;4. B2 Wisp of Tow;5. C1 Holy Flower of the North Star;6. D1 Three Hours;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.