- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miranda Lambert - The Weight Of These Wings
- Write a Review
- #K58441 000000000 K58441000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the country music singer/songwriter. The Weight of These Wings is a double ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the country music singer/songwriter. The Weight of These Wings is a double album, with Disc One called The Nerve and Disc Two titled The Heart. The enormous 24-song project includes all songs she helped write. Miranda has over six million albums and 19 million songs sold throughout career. She is the first artist in history to have all five albums debut at #1 on the Billboard Country Albums chart. All five albums have reached platinum sales status. She is the recipient of 52 major honors and over 160 nominations including 21 Academy of Country Music Awards, 2 Grammy awards and 12 Country Music Association Awards.;Track List:1. Runnin' Just in Case 4:33;2. Highway Vagabond 3:53;3. Ugly Lights 3:01;4. You Wouldn't Know Me 3:20;5. We Should Be Friends 2:51;6. Pink Sunglasses 4:06;7. Getaway Driver 3:54;8. Vice 3:59;9. Smoking Jacket 4:54;10. Pushin' Time 3:33;11. Covered Wagon 4:08;12. Use My Heart 3:50;13. Tin Man 4:19;14. Good Ol' Days 3:18;15. Things That Break 3:48;16. For the Birds 3:47;17. Well-Rested 4:40;18. Tomboy 4:01;19. To Learn Her 3:48;20. Keeper of the Flame 4:00;21. Bad Boy 4:41;22. Six Degrees of Separation 3:09;23. Dear Old Sun 4:56;24. I've Got Wheels 3:40
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.