- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mississippi Joe Callicott - Ain't a Gonna Lie to You
- Write a Review
- #K69405 000000000 K69405000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/22/2008;Notes:AIN'T A GONNA LIE TO YOU is the first ever CD release of Joe Callicott's recordings made by George Mitchell in 1967. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/22/2008;Notes:AIN'T A GONNA LIE TO YOU is the first ever CD release of Joe Callicott's recordings made by George Mitchell in 1967. The recordings on this album is the last that Callicott made, and show the man at the top of his game: palying pure country blues, acoustic and unaccompanied. This is an essential record that belongs in the home of every blues fan.;Track List:1. Frankie and Albert;2. Fare Thee Well Blues;3. Laughing to Keep from Crying;4. Lonesome Katy Blues;5. Come Home to Me Baby;6. Fare You Well Blues;7. France Chance;8. Roll and Tumble;9. Good Time Blues;10. Goodbye Baby Blues;11. Down to the River Jordan;12. Let Your Deal Go Down
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.