- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moby - Everything Is Wrong
- Write a Review
- #K61069 000000000 K61069000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Everything Is Wrong is the third studio album by Moby, originally released in March 19...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Everything Is Wrong is the third studio album by Moby, originally released in March 1995. Moby was one of the most controversial figures in techno music, alternately praised for bringing a face to the notoriously anonymous electronic genre and scorned by hordes of techno artists and fans for diluting and trivializing the form. In either case, Moby was one of the most important dance music figures of the early 1990s, helping bring the music to a mainstream audience both in England and in America. Last available on vinyl in 1995.;Track List:1. Hymn;2. Feeling So Real;3. All I Need Is to Be Loved;4. Let's Go Free;5. Every Time You Touch Me;6. Bring Back My Happiness;7. What Love;8. First Cool Hive;9. Into the Blue;10. Anthem;11. Everything Is Wrong;12. God Moving Over the Face of the Waters;13. When It's Cold I'd Like to Die
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.