- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moby - These Systems Are Failing
- Write a Review
- #K66490 000000000 K66490000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download with three bonus tracks. Pioneering electronic musician/DJ/producer Moby re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download with three bonus tracks. Pioneering electronic musician/DJ/producer Moby returns with his twelfth album These Systems Are Failing, as Moby & The Void Pacific Choir. As with much of Moby's output during his nearly three-decade long career, it's not surprising that a spiritual and political questioning underpins the nine songs comprising his latest full length outing. In characteristically iconoclastic fashion, the weighty themes explored throughout These Systems Are Failing find expression in the most direct and personal music Moby has ever created. "That quality of atmospheric sadness I've done so much of before isn't here - there's nothing quiet or ambient," he notes. "Sonically, this record isn't subtle: it's big & loud, with huge kick drums & massive choral choruses.";Track List:1. Hey! Hey!;2. Break. Doubt;3. I Wait for You;4. Don't Leave Me;5. Erupt Matter;6. Are You Lost in the World Like Me?;7. A Simple Love;8. The Light Is Clear in My Eyes;9. And It Hurts;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.